Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Bridal Tea






Yesterday, Feb.21st, my friends An Junior and Katherine Almquist hosted a very beautiful and thoughtful bridal tea in Morrisville, NC. It was a day of relaxation, fun and I thouroughly enjoyed the girly time! I am so lucky to have met Brad and in turn he introduced me to an amazing group of women! We enjoyed some rediculously delicious tea and food. Check out the gorgeous pictures! This event really etched into my brain that I am about to become the luckiest woman by marrying Brad. To hear Kaye, Brad's mom, tell stories about him as a young man and to hear the other girls compliment Brad's personality I became more and more thankful for finding him and for the decision that we made to spend our lives together. We are getting soooo excited!! I've said it before, I've been thinking how great our "vacation" to Florida is going to be and then I remember that we're actually getting married. This shower helped me really embrace the love that is surrounding our upcoming wedding. I cannot thank all of the girls enough for making these 2 weeks before the wedding so fun and special. THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun at your bridal tea, Jaimie! I can't say it enough, but congrats to you and Brad and have a great wedding. Looking forward to celebrating again with you back home in May. :)

    Here are more pics from the shower: Jaimie's bridal shower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! Thanks for more pics! I can't wait to start working on the fabulous scrapbook, thanks to you! Can't say it enough.

    ReplyDelete