Most of you know that I am spending my days taking care of twin girls. They are now just about 14 months old and are becoming very entertaining. Their names are Audrey and Betty. They are definitely their own little people already and it makes taking care of them a learning experience and it makes it even more fun to see the little kids they are becoming. I very much love my day job! Anyway, many of you have heard me talk about them, but never met them so I thought I'd let you see some very cute pictures! Enjoy!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
The Babies!!
Most of you know that I am spending my days taking care of twin girls. They are now just about 14 months old and are becoming very entertaining. Their names are Audrey and Betty. They are definitely their own little people already and it makes taking care of them a learning experience and it makes it even more fun to see the little kids they are becoming. I very much love my day job! Anyway, many of you have heard me talk about them, but never met them so I thought I'd let you see some very cute pictures! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment