Hello Friends and Family!
I'm glad you found us. In an attempt to keep up with loved ones better we decided to start a blog. I'm not promising that much will be done with it in the next two weeks! As most of you know, we leave for Florida on March 6th to be married on March 9th, which is fast approaching! Since I got my new laptop though, I wanted to find an excuse to spend some quality time with it today and starting this blog is how I decided to do so.
So bookmark this page, check in on us when you can and let us know how things are going for you as well! Thanks for being in our life!
Hi Jaim & Brad,
ReplyDeleteCool blogspot. We always love hearing and seeing what you two have going on. We sure look forward to seeing you soon.
Love you,
Dad and Denise
I'm inspired to start my own blog as well! - http://agesandangels.blogspot.com/ Knowing my ineptitude, it'll probably fizzle out after a few weeks, but hey, I can try! :P
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have another way to keep up with your busy life!