Friday, March 13, 2009

Our Wedding Day!







Brad and I were married on March 9th at 11:00 in the morning. It was a gorgeous morning on the beach in Florida. We were so blessed with Rev. Diane and the beautiful words that joined us as husband and wife. We were also very lucky to have our 6 parents there, who each shared a reading and/or some words of encouragement which touched our hearts deeply. After the ceremony we all spent some time next to the pool and then had dinner at a Steakhouse called Gregory's. It was wonderful food and they even gave us a private room upstairs. The night before the wedding we had an amazing dinner at The Mango Tree in Cocoa Beach. Brad was very impressed with the way the waiters "revealed" our meals by pulling off silver domes. They also had a beautiful garden setting where we were able to take some pictures. I really just want to say thank you to our parents for making our wedding so special. And I wanted to let everyone know to put May 2nd on their calendar for that is when we will celebrate our marriage in the form of a "later date" reception!! Can't wait to see those family members that we haven't seen in awhile! Thank you to everyone who has sent us well wishes lately. We appreciate you all and are very happy to start this married life together!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jaimie, you and Brad look great! I'm happy to hear it was a wonderful time in Florida, and Brian and I can't wait for May 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see you and hear more details about your Florida wedding and honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete