Wednesday, August 4, 2010
















We've been busy lately! Here are some pictures just from the last two days. Yesterday Brad put together our new crib with Tobey's supervision. Then today we went for our 20 week ultrasound. They confirmed again that he is a boy!! The one picture is in 3D and shows his actual face with his hand up by his forehead. The others are him sucking his thumb in 2D and his footprint in 2D. I've felt him moving around A LOT lately and the ultrasound tech confirmed that he's a very busy baby. We saw him do things like grab his toes, do flips and shake his hands over his head. Pretty amazing to watch. Brad felt him kick for the first time two nights ago and it freaked him out a bit! I believe his response was, "Oh my God....I felt it. I felt it!" in the most terrified, but sweet way possible! We're having fun with our little boy already and can't wait to share all of it with you in person! Lots of love!


2 comments:

  1. Yay Jaimie and Brad! I'm so happy for you guys :) This is such happy news for all of us, and I'm sure the two of you are especially enamored. We can't wait to meet him! Back flips? Impressive!
    xo, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie,

    Wow, the pictures are amazing. We are so thankful you keep us informed on the growth of your son. You make your father very, very proud and excited for the things to come.

    Love to you and Brad.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete